Tuesday, March 08, 2016

TIME...

To get my novel, Early Birds written I had to manage my time, but as we all know:

Time…is something we waste. Time…it gets away from us if we’re not careful. Time…we must get some control of it to make the most of each of our days.

The one thing I’ve found that works for me: Writing out on a piece of paper what I need to do that particular day.  

I know it sounds like I’ve got this thing figured out. Hardly! I’m a procrastinator, but I've found out I'm good at making a list. The reason: I LOVE to cross things off of them when I finish the task.

When I make my To Do List, I’m less likely to spend time playing computer games (Panda Pop and Witch Saga 2). I can’t imagine the hours I’ve wasted trying to save the ‘babies’.

When I make my To Do List, I’m less likely to spend hours on one project. My hubby says I can get lost for days. He used to ask me when he got home from work if I ate all day. Sometimes I’d have to admit I hadn’t.

When I make my To Do List, I’m less likely to overlook my quiet time. Yes, I write it on the sheet of paper too. I don’t know about you, but it’s the most important thing to add to your everyday.

Time…we don’t know the number of our days. But with the hours we’re given, let’s make the best use of them.

Now I’m off to market my book!!! Time is of the essence…

Blessings,
Janetta

No comments: